Sales Manager (Ref: 740)
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the Subject of the mail
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa. We are currently looking for a Sales Manager for a client of ours, who is a tech-company that proffers solution to e-commerce, e-payment and digital trends in Nigeria.
The Sales Manager will manage subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. The Job holder will ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and will be responsible for managing and directing an e-commerce sales force to achieve sales and profit goals generating high profile leads, identifying, negotiating and closing potential business deals with effective pricing.
- Recognize the needs of the consumers and provides detailed information to them about the technical specifications of products offered by the company.
- Maintain up-to-date professional and technical knowledge on current and future technologies and industry trends
- Help customers maximize the use of software features.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes.
- Offer necessary product knowledge and technical expertise translating into successful sales.
- Publish go-to-market strategy setting up product positioning, target customers and end users.
- Update sales team and dealer network on new software developments.
- Coordinate with sales team to develop selling tools for presentations, demos and trade shows.
- Suggest new product concepts, enhancements and potential new partnerships.
- Uncover potential clients’ needs to sell solutions.
- Assist sales through calls and web based presentations to maintain product positioning and strategies.
- Handle in-depth knowledge of products and technologies, competitors and market conditions.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Marketing is preferred.
- A Master’s degree in Business Management or Marketing is an advantage.
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience. With 3 being in a supervisory role.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Affiliation with relevant professional bodies.