Navision ERP Developer cum Manager (Ref: 744)
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Consulting firm specialized in recruitment in Africa. We are currently looking for a Database Administrator for a client of ours, who is an international investment and holding company with diversified interests and investments in Africa.
The Navision ERP Developer cum Manager will be required to analyze technical and functional specifications provided by the group. The Job holder will customize, support and maintain NAV applications for the holding. The jobholder will be responsible for importing and exporting data from those programs to a wide variety of databases and other applications.
· Active role in configuring, developing, and implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
· Create new and modify existing customization as requested from users subject to the approval from management
· Act as a technical liaison to business groups for external application support
· Test functionality developed against business requirements
· Upgrade of Navision to newer versions, and implementation of third party add-ons as needed.
· Investigate and resolve technical issues in NAVISION
· Work with internal Navision team to create technical specs for new ERP functionality.
· Provide team leadership on individual projects.
· Supervises, schedules, reviews and monitors the project and effectively handles escalations. Facilitates amicable solutions according to project situation and timelines.
· Develops proposals, responses and project presentations on need-to-need basis.
· Takes right decisions during project meetings and presentations in terms of resource allocation and timelines by focusing on the delivery of agreed project tasks.
Qualification and Experience:
Education and Qualifications
· Bachelor´s Degree in Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other related Engineering or Computer Application degrees.
· Minimum of about 3 – 7 years of work experience in supporting Manufacturing & Distribution companies
· Qualified MCA/MCS/MSC (Computer)
· Experience in Dynamics NAV Functional will be added advantage- three years minimum.
· Experience on NAV 2015 is a must
· Sound knowledge of C/AL, RDLC reporting, SSRS.
NAVISION 2009, 2013 R2, 2015
SQL Queries, .Net Technologies, Web Services
· Experience in handling a team size of 6 – 10 members.
· Multi-level interaction skills to manage the team and coordinate across Companies for overall management of the project.
· Ability to follow a task efficiently from inception to completion.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and good inter-personal communication
· An articulate and versatile team person, with the aptitude to work under challenging deadline and environment with the best application of mind and having strong work ethics and always look to strive for excellence